Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Food Technicraft

On Thursday Room 7 and 8 headed to the bus to go to Pakuranga Intermediate. I am always comfortable sitting at the front with Agnes. We both wondered what was going to happen, at food tech.

We all lined up and our teacher told us to walk inside. We got to choose a partner, I was partnered up with Agnes. “Hello, my name is Miss Plows”, she said. We went over some safety rules and she showed us where the kitchen equipments were. The bell rang for Morning Tea.

After morning tea we went back to class. Miss Plows gave us each a copy of the recipe. “We are making toasted canopy”, Miss Plows said. Agnes and I were very excited, we got out our equipment and put it on the bench.

Agnes grated the cheese, onion, and chopped up the ham into tiny small pieces. While she was grating I was cutting the crust off the bread and placing them on the muffin tray. Agnes put the ingredients on top of the  bread.

We put the tray in the oven, during that time Agnes was cleaning the table and I was washing the dishes. I checked the oven and it was ready we bought it out and placed it on the bench. I really enjoyed baking and it was delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.