Pages

Saturday 8 June 2013

Happy Birthday To......


On Friday morning my aunty picked me up from my grandpa’s house to go to the movies for my cousin’s 13th birthday. I was so excited, that I always rang my cousin to check when they are coming.

I was still asleep when I heard a knock at the door. ‘Knock, knock, knock’ I got up and ran to the door, opened it and said “Finally you are here”. Then I got my shoes, put them on, said goodbye to my grandpa and sister, and got in the car.

When we drove off to Sylvia Park, we walked in and saw a long line. We were at the counter, and my aunty bought four tickets to watch The Croods, we didn’t buy any popcorn, because my aunty bought chips, drinks (G-Force) and chocolate, from Pak n Save. We went straight to the Cinemas and sat down.

There was the big screen just ads showing up, then there was the beginning of The Croods. There is six people in that family.

First, Grug the dad- He hates his wifes mom, because she says stuff about him by saying, “Look at you, you are huge”. second, Ep the oldest sister- she doesn’t want to live in the cave, and her dad always disagree with her. third, Guy- His family died in tar, when he was young and is very smart. Fifth, Sandy the youngest member of the family- she is really good at hunting. Sixth, Belt- Belt is Guy’s pet sloth, he keeps Guy’s pants up. Seventh, Thunk - He thinks that he has no brain. Eighth Ugga the mother- she understands why Ep doesn’t want to live in the cave and she tries to cheer up Grug because he doesn’t want Ep to be near guy. Ninth Grand- Not very much known of.

We had so much fun that the movie was finished, my favourite part was when Thunk said “Roll over Douglas” and when he did, he fell down where  

We stopped by Burger King, went inside and ordered. I got B.K chicken meal and the same as my aunty and cousin, but my young cousin got double cheese burger. I was the most fun day I had with my aunty and my cousins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.