Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

Another Cast

On Friday my nana and I woke up at 7:00, we both had a shower and got ready to go to my nana’s appointment. We stayed for a while with my mum because my baby brother just woke up. “Lets go now Dehnyse”, my nana said, so off we went.

First, we stopped at my cousin’s house to pick up my aunty because she was using my nana’s car to go to school. Before she went to school, she dropped my nana and I off to Greenlane hospital. My nana and I went to reception and she gave them a letter for her appointment to get her leg x-rayed.

The lady told us to go to Radiology and give her the note that she gave us. We waited for 5 minutes then my nana was called to go and see the doctors, to get her leg x-rayed. “It is ok but you still have to have another cast for 4 weeks“, the doctor assured her.

Afterwards my nana got a pink bright cast and we went off to have breakfast at Coffee to go. After we had breakfast, we both had to wait outside for two hours. I got bored so I bought a cookie. When I walked outside, I saw my aunty so my nana and I went inside the car. I was happy that I spent my day with my Nana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.