Pages

Sunday 19 October 2014

Lagoon Pools!

On Sunday at 3:00 my cousin and I went to the Lagoon Pools, we were dropped of by my dad.

The reason we was went because we were bored  and the next day was school.  We went off in excitement to get changed into our swimming clothes and went straight to the shallow pool. We didn’t want to interfere with the people that were practising.  


We sat around the pool and talked. Later on we swam , relaxed in the water and just floated. The thing that was too difficult to do was to run in the pool. We didn’t know what time it closed so we decided to leave the pools at 4:30. While we were waiting we played some games. I looked up at the clock,  then I told my cousin it was 4:30 and so we quickly rushed to go to the changing room before the showers were unavailable. But when we got there nobody was there and we rinsed ourselves and got changed.

My cousin went and asked the lady what time the pools closed and she replied 7:00. I was shocked because we left the pools early not knowing what time it closed.  I text my dad and mum and asked them if they could  come and pick us up.

It took, well it seemed to take a very long time for them to arrive and so my cousin and I went walked up and down the hill, listening to music and taking pictures. We were going to ask the the lady at the reception if we could use the telephone to ring my parents. It was at that exact moment that. We heard a loud beep. I turned around to see and it was my dad so we quickly ran to the car because it was raining.

When we got home we were so exhausted and one by one we went to go shower  and following that we each wandered off  to have a nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story about the pools. I liked how you used paragraphs for each different thing you were doing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dest ;)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.