Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Have A Safe Trip


On Sunday, my family and I went to my nana’s house to say goodbye to my grandma and my aunty, because they are flying back to Australia. While I was sitting on the chair my cousins, aunty and uncle knocked on the door.

My aunty said to my cousin and I “Go to the back and set up the table so nana and grandma can eat”. While they were eating I was washing the dishes and my cousin was drying them and putting them in the cupboards. It was 2pm and it is nearly time for my grandma and aunty to go to the airport, so my cousins, aunty and uncle got ready to go home as well.

As they were leaving my aunt ( the one that is flying back off to Australia) kindly gave my two cousins, my brother, sister and twenty dollars for our lunch. During that time, my grandma and aunty were packing up and putting their bags inside the car. Few minutes later they were getting ready to go.

I was not ready to say goodbye to them because I did not want them to leave, but they have to be at the airport so I hugged them and said “Good bye and have a safe trip”. They left and got ready to go to to buy.

I really do miss my grandma and aunty because they only visited for four days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.