Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Labour Day

On Labour day my aunty took my cousins, sister and I for a walk down to the beach. I was pushing my sister in the pram and everybody walked beside us. We left at 10:00am and got there at 10:30am. When we got there, my cousin Cecilia and I laid down on the sand while my younger cousin Cadence and my sister built a castle next to us. Then they left to go play on the playground.

I saw my cousin pick up some sand and threw it under my pants so while she wasn’t looking, I put some sand in her underwear. I started to laugh and she was shocked but then she started laughing with me. My aunty said “Let’s go now, because we have to go and buy lunch”, when we were about to go and see what my cousin and sister were up to.

We went to the fish and chips shop for lunch. When we got there it was closed so we crossed the road to go to the bakery. I bought a mince and cheese pie, my cousins bought bacon  and egg pie and my sister got a sausage roll. My aunty bought 4 sugar donuts for us to eat. She bought a Mountain dew and Pepsi at Supervalue.

We walked back home to have our lunch. It was a tiring and sunny day. When we got home my cousin and I set the table outside, we got 4 plates and 4 glasses. I put some mountain dew into the glasses and served the food on their plates. My mum and dad said “We have to go now because we have to go and buy you and Nathan’s summer shoes”. It was a beautiful day, I got to hang out with my cousins, sister and aunty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.