Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

White Sunday

White Sunday is a special Sunday to prepare children to talk about bible stories, poem, short statements or plays. We would wear white dresses or Puletasi and Pale - Head Lei.

We began our entrance by lining outside the church while family members were seated inside. It was freezing outside, but the excitement was too overwhelming because it was the first time I’ve participated such a special occasion.

When it was time to perform, the feeling of nervousness kicked in. My sister’s age group was first to perform and each student did really well by saying their short statement.

In my class we all had a part in a play, my part is
**“E tai leaga lenei mai ua ou maua ai.”
“Iesu Iesu alofa mai, tele tausaga ua ou pologa ai i lenei mai, O le lepela, faamolemole faamalolo mai au”
“Lou afafine o lou faatuatua mai ia te au ua e malolo ai” Faimai Iesu
“Faafetai Iesu i lou alofa mai, faafetai ua ou malolo” Ona ou faapea atu lea.

After I said my part, I closed my eyes and said a ‘Thank you’ prayer to God for giving me the courage to speak up in front of people.
It was almost time to go. My family was proud of my sister and I.













These are our White clothes that we wore on Sunday.

**My Samoan part that I played









These are our White clothes that we wore on Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.