Pages

Saturday 18 October 2014

My Dream!!

As I looked outside I saw little white round balls hitting my window. I went back to sleep but I got very annoyed because the noise got louder. I sneaked past my brother who was sleeping on the couch and went outside. I saw a moving snowman that was striking the white round balls at me. Thirty seconds later I was all white and I was shivering.

I was slapping myself to see if I was dreaming but nope this whole drama was carrying on. Then I saw this girl that was wearing a white and blue dress and she was protecting me. All of a sudden the snowman was moving up to us. “Hurry lets go” said the girl with the dress. We ran to the road, while we running I felt like a block of ice.

The snowman was running so fast that I was out of breath. The girl pulled me behind this enormous truck, then she made stairs out of ice that led to the sky tower. We dashed upstairs and entered the elevator. While we were standing the girl next to me was singing Let it Go. The doors opened and we tried to find a good hiding spot.

Someone dragged me I started yelling “Ahhhhhh”

I was panicking someone was calling my name “Jackie” I woke up and I saw my parents who were worried about me. I was crying but at least it was over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great writing.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.