Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

Dog Ate my Homework!

It all started last Friday. There I was stepping along confidently, clutching my homework in my hand. I have to say I was pleased with it. I’d spent hour’s finishing it the night before.

Then there I was walking down the path. Then something stopped me a low growl coming underneath the car. I released my homework book on the ground and looked under the car. I saw red beady eyes looking at me. Then I saw saliva dripping on my finger. “Ewww yuck!” I said. I immediately got up and started walking away from the car. I forgot my book so I twirled and there I saw a bulldog tearing my homework apart.

I sprinted to the dog while disgusted at what he was doing. I snatched it off him. While angry I said “You rude awful dog. How dear you”. I started walking to school really frustrated.
“Good morning Mr Andrew” I said sadly
“Oh whats the sad looking face” He replied

“There was a dog that ate my homework and ‘NO’! It's not an excuse.” I said walking to my desk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.