Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

My Fantastic Holiday


The Holidays

During the holidays I met my cousins, Cecilia and Cadence at my aunty and nana’s house. We practised netball with my cousin before she has her big game. We all went to my aunty’s and uncle’s house, where my uncle had a B.B.Q for the new member of our family while we practice netball outside.

While we were practising, my cousins’ family came to meet the new member of our family. There were some relatives that I haven’t met before, there were twins and a boy whom I was unfamiliar with. So we stopped practising and we played with them. We started off by passing the ball in a circle.

Then we played hacky round (it is a game where you hit the ball with your knee or any part of your body to get a point in order to get the highest score). We grew to like it so we carried on playing. Then I started searching for this fantastic smell of sausages, chicken, steak and chops, because I felt hungry.

The more we played, the hungrier we got, then the little kids got their plastic plates out and lined up. We kept on playing until someone called, “Guys, get yourself a plate”. So my cousin went inside and got us three plates. I got myself one sausage and a steak.

After that we played tiggy until it got dark as we were playing tiggy. Once we finished our game, we lined up to get our towels and had a shower. I had so much fun spending time with my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.