Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Saturday Weekend


During the weekends my dad, aunty and my cousins went to church. I stayed home because my mum was going to Kmart to buy something. My mum said “Get ready, after I shower we are going to go.” When my mum finished showering, I put my little sister inside her car seat and then we drove off.

Few minutes later we were at Kmart. My mum was searching for a car park, I got my little sister out and I put her inside the trolley. My mum was searching for a brush for my little cousins Dehnyse and Shakina.

We were searching for socks until something caught my eye ‘A bike’. It had paddles, two sticks which you control  for the back wheels and the seat was very low, it was green. I heard my mum calling my name I went to her, she was still searching for socks so I said “There, is it these socks?”
“Perfect”, my mum replied.

When we finished shopping, I asked my mum “Can I scan the shopping please?” so I did. Then we went to my nana’s house to wait for my dad, cousins, and aunty to come back from church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.