Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

My brother's amazing Rugby game


On Saturday my family and I went to watch my brother’s Rugby game. We came late so my brother only played the second half. We went to the field and we were lucky that the grass wasn't that muddy.

My mum, dad, sister, and I saw my brother warming up and kicking the rugby ball to his friend. The whistle blew and the game started, SHC had the ball first and they were running and passing the ball around.

During the game my sister said to my dad “I’m hungry”.
“We don’t have mum’s bag, it is inside the car”, I said to her. Then she started to cry so my dad went to get my mom's bag from the car to keep her quiet. When my dad came back, he took my sister and went off to buy some sprite and sausage with bread.

My brother came in at half time ready to play the rest of the game because he was so focused, he was ready to play the game, he was focused. The whistle blew and the other team has the this time. My brother bumped off the player from the other team from the other team.

My brother set up two tries and fantastically scored a try for himself. When he scored he posed on the field, then the whistle blew and the game was over. SHC won but the other team did their best. My family and I were very proud of my brother. I can’t wait until my brother has another game on Saturday.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.