Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Technicraft

Hey everyone come get your scrapbook that is in cupboard number 5”. Today I was so excited that I forgot my scrapbook that had my homework in it. I told Mr Nair (our technicraft teacher) that I forgot my scrapbook. Few minutes later, Mr Nair called out the roll then he gave us a mini cupboard and he gave us instructions about what we have to do with our mini cupboard that we are going to draw our characters on it. Agnes, Asia and I started drawing our characters. My character is Benson and he is on Regular Show (cartoon network.) He is the boss of the park and he has a really short temper. I drew him because he is really easy to draw. Time went really fast and it was almost time to go back to school to have lunch. It was a really fun but exhausting day today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.