Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Power......


“Good morning class”
“Good morning Mr Clark”

Today Room 7 and 8 had Technicraft. Year 7’s walked into Mr Clark's classroom and he welcomed us in. We all grabbed a seat and sat down. Mr Clark was talking about what we had done last week.

We started our day off with a, with a little game of handball. We played by ourselves, then we got into partners. Asia and I were partners  and we played until the bell rang, we won against the other team. Then we went and had morning tea. I had two oreos and a packet of teddy bears.

When the bell rang, I ran back to class and waited until Mr Clark came to open the door. When all of the students went in, we were all told to gather around in a semicircle at the front. Few minutes later, we went to our tables and started to make an electricity circuit with one battery, a light bulb and a holder to hold the light bulb.

Agnes and I were partners. We were trying to find the black and red wire so we can connect it to the battery and the magnet to switch the light bulb on. Agnes told Mr Clark when we completed that.

He told us to do the series. It sounded hard to Agnes and I, so we just added another light bulb. We showed Mr Clark then he told us to go on the parallel. We were struggling fix it, we used 6 light and it still didn’t work it didn’t work so we just fixed the wire and changed the battery. “Five more minutes everybody”, Mr Clark said.  In my head I was thinking that we were in My Kitchen Rules.

“T-i-m-e-’-s u-p step away from the table, come and gather around here, Mr Clark said.
“Great job everybody” .
“I think today 6 light bulbs is the highest, congratulations Agnes and Dehnyse you won”.
Today was an amazing day and I had so much fun exploring electronics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.