Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

I'm Back!

Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog. I was born in 2001 November in Samoa. Both my parents and my elder brother were born in Samoa. In the year 2005 we moved to New Zealand. For a short time, we stayed at my grandma’s house. Since this time, my family has grown to include my little sister Ellma, who is 4 years old and a brother, Nixcent who is 4 months.


I am in room 8 this year and I am a year 8 student and this is my last year at Saint Patrick's. I am looking forward for this year. . My favourite subjects at school are reading and writing. I like cooking with my mum especially on special occasions and I also enjoy helping my grandma with the gardening outside. I don’t like watching t.v all the time, I prefer to hang out with my friends.

Most Saturdays and Sundays my family gathers together to have a b.b.q, watch movies and play sports like, rugby and volleyball. I enjoy playing rugby with my family and that is all about me and join me in my journey. Faafetai Lava ma manuia lou aso.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be a great year for learning and for growing.
Welcome to room 8.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.