Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

A Fun Night At My Cousins House

On Saturday my family and I went to my brother’s game, afterwards we went to my cousin’s house. We were meant to have a barbeque but it started to rain and we took the food inside the house to cook.

My aunty asked my cousin “Are you able to make your caramel muffins for me to take to my friends house”.
“Yes” replied my cousin. She got out the ingredients and started making it. I helped her by buttering the muffin tray.  When she was finished she put the ingredients in the muffin tray and put it under the oven.

When my aunty left, my cousins, sister and I were getting ready to go for a shower. Later on my uncle set up a movie for us to watch. It was exciting because we watched Despicable Me 2. My favourite part of the movie was when Doctor Nefario was quitting his job, he was flying out slow because the engine in the motor drives slow.

I had so much fun on Saturday and I hope that it happens again because I really enjoyed spending time with my cousins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.